Friday, March 12, 2010

Added another layer to the lino

Friday Afternoon:
Spent the afternoon messing around with monoprints, whilst waiting for the key prints to dry.





I also carved two tiny blocks.


Friday Morning:

I got up early to make a start on the prints. The ink was probably not dry enough, but I really wanted to add another layer to the lino prints. I added the key and will probably spend the day blowing on them to make them dry faster for the next layer ;-)




Layer 2 went on the key mini edition.











Aside from the lino prints, I exposed my aquatint plate with Lady Penelope's carpet bag.








The tint was very light, but enough to add shade. I am now doing a spit-bite to soften the shadows.


No comments:

Post a Comment