Things were going well and inspiration was flowing. At one point I decided the boots I arrived in needed to be printed too. As my phone ran out of battery, I don't have photos of everything I printed today. I do have my boots here:
I thought the pattern was suitably subtle!
I printed a series of small (tiny!) backgrounds in similar tones to the painted canvas tones. I also worked on some decorative carving in lino for printing.
After this I moved on to add a second colour to some rose prints.
It was still quite warm in the evening, so I took a quick walk to take a break.
I finished up with adding some background patterns in relief, over a few screenprinted monotypes:
More to add on these later.